RIS is proud to partner with the The Bitches Who Brunch to host a Summer Brunch Soiree Saturday, July 9, from 12-3 p.m.
The Bitches Who Brunch is a popular food and fashion blog that gives DC readers the inside tips on the best places to brunch in their Bitchtastic Brunches reviews, the hottest things to do in their This Week events posts, and the latest fashion trends in their Lust Lists.
The cocktail-style party hosted by RIS and the Bitches will include:
- bottomless mimosas,
- passed gourmet small plates from Ris’s new brunch menu
- a fashion show with styles from 14th street boutique Rue 14,
- Music from the sounds of DJ Raha Wala,
- a book signing by Helena Andrews, author of Bitch is the New Black,
- A dance performance and art display,
- And goodie bags filled with plenty of surprises.
Tickets to this fabulous event are $45, which not only includes all the fun above, but the proceeds benefit a much-deserving charity, The DC Farm to School Network. The DC Farm to School Network provides healthy, local, sustainable foods to DC area schools and educates children and families on nutrition, exercise, and environmental consciousness.
Tickets are available through Eventbrite, and you are welcome to invite friends.